– [STARING AT BURGER BUN] Daddy, how do they make sesame seeds?
– Well, sesame seeds grows on trees an…
– Why, Daddy? Why do they grow on trees?
– Um. Well, a seed is a tree’s way of having babies. Like conkers. And acorns. And pine cones.
– [MIND BLOWN] Wow. Sesame trees must have lots of babies. There are [STARTS COUNTING SEEDS]…
– [GETTING AHEAD OF THIS ONE] Yes, they produced 6.2m tonnes of sesame seeds last year.
– Is that a lot?
– Well, it’s [HEAD IN PHONE AGAIN] 68 million times heavier than me.
– Wow. And you’re quite heavy Daddy. They must have infinity babies.
– Thanks, Harry.
– That’s OK, Daddy. What are they for?
– What are sesame seeds for?
– Um. They make them into oil, put them on burger buns, make sauces with them.
– [UNIMPRESSED] Hmm.
– [MORE GOOGLE] Also says here that they are very good for you. They stop you getting diseases…
– What are ‘diseases’, Daddy?
– They’re things that make you feel poorly.
– Like beer, Daddy?
– No. [CHANGING SUBJECT] it also says sesame seeds are good for your teeth, skin and hair…
– You don’t have very much hair, Daddy. Maybe you should eat some? Here you go…
– Mmm. Thanks Harry. Lovely.
– Is your hair growing Daddy?