– Daddy… Why is your nose connected to your ear?
– Actually not sure, Harry – I’ll have to look it up, wait a second [GOOGLES, FINDS LOTS ON HOW NOTHING ON WHY]. So I can’t find out why they’re connected…
– Why not Daddy?
– Because no one’s asked that question before.
– Oh. Why do you think they’re connected, Daddy?
– I’m not sure. I think it’s probably just how our bodies are built.
– Oh. Who built our bodies, Daddy?
– Um. [ENTERING DODGY TERRITORY] Some people think we used to be monkeys and our bodies have changed over thousands of years. Others say God built us.
– God the Builder?
– No that’s Bob. Bob the Builder.
– Oh. Did Bob build our bodies?
– Not Bob, God.
– Ah. So God built our bodies?
– Well, that’s what some people think. Others think we came from Monkeys.
– What do you think, Daddy?
– [TRYING TO LEAVE IT AS OPEN AS POSSIBLE] I’m not sure actually.
– You don’t know much, do you Daddy? Mummy will know.